Our Pet Policies And Guidelines
- Pets weighing less than 80 pounds are welcome.
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request.
- A non-refundable fee will be charged to the guests account upon check-in based upon the length of stay.
- 6 nights up to $75
- 7+ nights up to $150
- Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. The guests suite will be inspected for such damages prior to checkout. If extensive cleaning or damage repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, the guest may be charged additional fees.
- Pet may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guest suite.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas and are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two noise or disruptive complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.
- Housekeeping Service The pet must be removed from the suite prior to the scheduled weekly housekeeping service or other arrangements must be made with hotel management.
Does Candlewood Suites Have A Pool
Yes, Candlewood Suites has a pool. Their pool is known to be indoor pool, where you can have fun anytime you lodge in the hotel.
Candlewood Suites Beds
Candlewood Suites beds are one of the best you can ever find in any other hotel in the United States. Most of the Candlewood Suites beds are made by Downlite, and are specially created with guests and hotel employees in mind.
Hotel Suites With Kitchens In Brighton Mi
Welcome to the Candlewoods Suites an IHG Hotel. We are the newest hotel in Brighton MI centrally located between Detroit, Ann Arbor, Flint and Lansing just off of Interstate 96. Candlewood Suites Brighton is your Home away from home during your extended stay or short visits with us. Our warm and modern décor, friendly staff and spacious rooms will surely be pleasing to you and your family.
Our location offers a great experience of abundant shopping at Brighton Mall Shopping Center and Town Square, Enjoy a movie at MJR digital cinema 20 then be delighted by the variety of dining in the area. Explore Brightons recreation by taking a short 5-10 minute drive to Mount Brighton Ski area and Kensington Metropolitan Park.
Corporate travelers in Brighton, MI appreciate the hotel’s proximity to companies, including Eberspacher, McDonalds Corporation, Delphi, Metrics USA, Carl Zeiss and U-M Hospital of Brighton.
Our hotel offers studio 1 or 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens. Free amenities make staying with us comfortable and stress-free. Enjoy our free laundry service, 24- hour Gym, a snack or beverage from the Candlewood Cupboard Mart, and grab a household item for your crockpot chili from the Lending Locker. Everything you need is right here. Come experience all we have to offer.
Read Also: Breakfast At The Hampton Inn
Does Hilton Own Holiday Inn
A handful of companies hold the keys to millions of hotel rooms globally, but the list of hotel brands that those companies own is legion. Marriott owns Fairfield, TownePlace and Moxy Hilton owns Curio, DoubleTree, Tru and Hampton Intercontinental owns Holiday Inn, Candlewood and Hotel Indigo, to name a few.
Ihg Rewards Becomes Ihg One Rewards
To start, IHGs loyalty program has been rebranded as IHG One Rewards. This is part of a bigger focus by IHG to promote unity, and to emphasize that we all share one world.
To coincide with the launch of the new program, IHG has launched a new mobile app, which offers a greatly improved experience for members.
Don’t Miss: Mcdonald’s That Serve Breakfast All Day
Is Candlewood Suites Owned By Marriott
Hotels such as Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott, and Moxy are owned by Marriott hotels such as Hiltons Curio, DoubleTree, Tru, and Hampton are owned by Hilton and hotels such as Holiday Inn, Candlewood, and Hotel Indigo are owned by Intercontinental.
Who Owns Staybridge Suites?
Who owns Staybridge Suites? Staybridge Suites, a member of the InterContinental Hotels Group, is a collection of all-suite, residential-style hotels. Those who travel on business or vacation require a place to stay that is both comfortable and convenient. Staybridge Suites parent company is the InterContinental Hotels Group. IHH Hotels is one of the worlds largest hotel companies, with over 5,000 hotels in 100 countries. IHHs headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland. Many Staybridge Suites hotels now offer online reservations for their rooms via the companys website. There are several room types and amenities available to guests, including a kitchenette and a balcony. The InterContinental Hotels Group operates hotels in the United States and around the world, offering a wide range of amenities. Staybridge Suites is one of the many subsidiaries of IHH Hotels. Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, and InterContinental Hotels Group Residence Inn are also brands within these companies.
Do Candlewood Suites Offer Breakfast What I Found Out
Our flight arrived into the Austin airport about 5pm, so by the time we drove out to Longview, it was pretty late. We just checked in and got to our room. It was a nice room
and featured a mini kitchenette
I guess I just assumed that Candlewood Suites offered free breakfast. But when I looked through the hotel information, I could not find anything about the breakfast time or what Candlewood Suites offered for breakfast. I went out to the front desk area and immediately saw that there was no real space to have a breakfast, and indeed the gentleman at the front desk confirmed that there was no breakfast. Again, I was surprised because I felt like I had stayed at Candlewood Suites hotels before that HAD offered breakfast, and when I think about other hotels that are in the same category as Candlewood Suites , they nearly all offer at least a continental breakfast!
At Candlewood Suites they offer the Candlewood Cupboard which has overpriced snacks and things.
Thanks but no thanks if I want overpriced snacks for my road trip Ill just pick them up at the gas station
You May Like: Birthday Breakfast Ideas For Mom
Guest Reviews For Candlewood Suites Lafayette An Ihg Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Candlewood Suites Lafayette.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.Again, thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites.
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Candlewood Suites Lafayette.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.Again, thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 3379846900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Sincerely,Brandon Tilley General Manager3379846900brandontilley.email@example.com
How Can I Get A Free Hotel Room
Travel tip: how to stay for FREE at a hotel
Recommended Reading: Mcdonald’s Menu Breakfast All Day
Popular Candlewood Suites Destinations
Candlewood Suites hotels offer extended-stay accommodations that feature the comforts of home. We know that long-term trips are sometimes difficult, so we go out of our way to make your stays more enjoyable.
We have carefully chosen locations that are convenient for you. We know that traveling can be stressful and time-consuming, so why choose a hotel that’s out of your way? Our airport hotels are near to several major U.S. airports, so once you land, you won’t have to travel far to find a place to sleep.
We’re continually opening new hotels to serve the ever-growing number of business travelers. We know that your needs are always changing, so we want to be there to meet those needs. Explore the full directory of Candlewood Suites extended-stay hotels and book your stay today.
Is Ihg Part Of Hilton Or Marriott
IHG has a huge portfolio of nearly 6,000 properties, which is comparable to Hiltons. A general classification for the brands is 1 of 3: mainstream, upscale, and luxury. There are 130 columns for the Hotel IndigoTierLuxuryProperties130 columns for the Hotel IndigoTierProperties130 columns for the Hotel IndigoTierProperties130 columns for the Hotel IndigoTierProperties130 columns for the
Recommended Reading: What Time Mcdonalds Breakfast Start
Is Candlewood Suites Part Of Marriott
Only a few companies control millions of hotel rooms all over the world, but they have a long list of hotel brands to choose from. The Marriott Group owns the upscale brands Marriott, TownePlace, and Moxy, with Hilton and Intercontinental Hotels Group also owning the lower-end brands Holiday Inn, Candlewood, and Hotel Indigo.
Candlewood Suites is a brand owned by InterContinental Hotels Group PLC. Marriott, Hilton, Intercontinental, and Holiday Inn are among the hotels that own or manage these hotels. Marriott will combine the newly acquired properties under its Hyatt Residence Club brand once the deal closes in the second quarter of this year. Candlewood Suites is a brand of extended stay hotels owned and operated by Intercontinental Hotels Group. More than 515 hotels in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean are part of the Homewood Suites by Hilton chain. Marriott owns Marriott properties such as Fairfield, TownePlace, and Moxy, while Hilton owns DoubleTree by Hilton, Tru and Hampton, Intercontinental owns Holiday Inn, Candlewood, and Hotel Indigo, and A new rate, exclusive to Marriott loyalty members, is now available. Members of the Hilton hotel loyalty program can use a minimum of eight hotel loyalty programs to earn elite status. Despite what some people might think, Hyatt is not a part of Hilton. Instead, these two companies are competing, with Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Hilton Worldwide in the middle.
Youre Our First Priorityevery Time
We believe everyone should be able to make financial decisions with confidence. And while our site doesnt feature every company or financial product available on the market, were proud that the guidance we offer, the information we provide and the tools we create are objective, independent, straightforward and free.
So how do we make money? Our partners compensate us. This may influence which products we review and write about , but it in no way affects our recommendations or advice, which are grounded in thousands of hours of research. Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their products or services.Here is a list of our partners.
You May Like: Bed And Breakfast Inns In Savannah Ga
Major Hotel Chains With Free Breakfast
Many or all of the products featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence which products we write about and where and how the product appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own. Here is a list ofour partnersandhere’s how we make money.
Free breakfast in a hotel is convenient but often comes at a price. Yet there are ways to get free breakfast at nearly any major hotel chain in the U.S., such as by joining loyalty programs and working your way toward earning elite status .
Heres how to get breakfasts for free at eight of the biggest hotel companies.
Candlewood Suites Breakfast Hours
Candlewood Suites Breakfast Hours are from 12:00am to 11:59pm, from Monday through Sunday.
This literally means that Candlewood Suites offers breakfast meals 24/7 thats all through the day. Inasmuch as there may be specific time that people take their breakfast, Candlewood Suites will still serve you their breakfast meals at anytime of the day that you make the request.
Candlewood currently has about 342 locations worldwide. In this, Candlewood Suites breakfast hours may not be the same across all the locations there may be little variation from one location to another. This is why it may be very important to check the Candlewood Suites close to you, be sure of their breakfast hours.
Don’t Miss: Quick And Easy Breakfast Recipes
What Is The Honor System At Candlewood Suites
The honor system at candlewood suites is a program which is based on trusting their guest. In this program, guest are allowed to make purchases on their own, without the watch of any restaurant staff. There is always the Candlewood Cupboard close the the guests, containing varieties of items for sale.
So, in the Honor System, guests can pick up any item they want to buy, from the Candlewood Cupboard, fill out a piece of paper detailing what they took, put it in a box and it will be added to their bill.
How Do Ihg Confirmed Suite Upgrades Work
Its exciting to see IHG finally introducing confirmed suite upgrades:
- These can be used to confirm a suite upgrade for a stay of up to five nights
- These can only be applied on paid stays when booking eligible rates
- These can be applied by calling IHG One Rewards customer support between 14 days and one day prior to arrival
- Theres no waitlisting mechanism here, but rather if theres a standard suite for sale, you can confirm it at that time
- The upgrade can be up to a standard suite, though if thats not available you can confirm an upgrade to another premium room thats not a suite
- In the future there are plans for this process to be possible online, and for members to be able to waitlist upgrades
Recommended Reading: Listen To The Breakfast Club Live
Ihg Diamond Members Get Free Breakfast
One of the most exciting features of the new IHG One Rewards program is that select elite members finally receive complimentary breakfast. Specifically, Diamond Elite members are able to select breakfast as their welcome amenity:
- This will include a hot breakfast for two people hotels can exclude certain items , but this does seem to be a real breakfast, and not a watered down continental breakfast
- The only properties excluded from this are limited service properties that already offer breakfast to all guests, plus Candlewood Suites, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, InterContinental Alliance properties , and Mr. and Mrs. Smith properties
Id consider it to be huge that IHG is finally offering free breakfast as an elite perk, and its a pretty legitimate offering at that.
My Take On The New Ihg One Rewards Program
The new IHG One Rewards program greatly exceeds my expectations. As mentioned above, previously I didnt consider IHG to have competitive elite perks, but that has finally changed:
- IHG is finally offering breakfast as an elite benefit, and its a full, hot breakfast, rather than a continental one
- Members can earn up to four confirmable suite upgrades per year, plus can get unlimited club lounge access if they earn at least 40 elite nights per year, which is exciting
- The fact that you earn your first confirmable suite upgrade at 20 elite nights is pretty remarkable, as thats the easiest to attain confirmable suite upgrade in the industry
- It sounds like IHG is instructing hotels to be more proactive about suite upgrades for elite members, but theres still not much there in the way of guarantees, aside from when a confirmed suite upgrade is used
So, am I ready to switch some loyalty to IHG?
- My biggest issue is that I find IHGs portfolio to be rather uninspiring aside from limited service properties, I quite like Kimpton and Six Senses , but I find most InterContinental properties to be rather drab
- Its unlikely Id earn the 70 elite nights per year to earn Diamond Elite status, though I could spend $40,000 per year on a co-branded credit card to earn the status while this would get me free breakfast, the issue is that it wouldnt get any of the valuable Milestone Rewards
Don’t Miss: Jack In The Box Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
First Ever Candlewood Suites Stay And I’m Impressed With The Brand
View Full ProfileCMK10Earlier this week I had to be in Charlotte on business. My employer is a nonprofit so my budget was only $100. Despite being really spread out, Charlotte is a pretty expensive hotel city. My options were six different Country Inn & Suites properties or a Candlewood Suites. I’d never stayed at a CS before and that novelty plus the location and the Accelerate Promo were enough to send me there.Well, I was pretty impressed. The front desk employees were very friendly and helped me check in early. My welcome amenity points posted right away. My room was huge and much nicer than a lot of Hampton Inn and similar rooms I’ve been in. I didn’t need most of the extended stay features but it was nice that they had a guest pantry area and laundry and I liked having a room with a kitchen, DVD player and access to a bunch of DVDs. The lack of a breakfast was indeed annoying but they did have free coffee which is the same or more than I’d get at a Holiday Inn or Courtyard. I’d definitely stay at another property.carnivaltimeView Full Profile
Cookie Usage And Settings
Read Also: What Is Healthy For Breakfast