Icelandic Yogurt With Granola & Fresh Berries
One of the simplest easy breakfast ideas to throw together is a good-old yogurt and granola. We recommend a yogurt like siggi’s Icelandic skyr, which has between 15 and 17 grams of protein per 5.3-ounce container. Simply top with a handful of fresh berries of your choice, sprinkle on some low-sugar, whole-grain, nutty granola and you’re ready to go!
Make your own granola with our Healthy Honey-Pecan-Cherry Granola Recipe.
The Best Breakfast Egg Bake
Ingredients like frozen hash browns, canned crescent rolls and bulk breakfast sausage make this easy egg bake a classic morning meal. Layering rich sour cream, heavy cream and two types of cheese with bright bell pepper and scallion makes this The Best Breakfast Egg Bake. Slow-baking it keeps it soft and creamy with a browned crescent bottom. Its the perfect dish for a holiday or a plain old Sunday morning.
Get the Recipe: The Best Breakfast Egg Bake
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
The Spruce Eats / Diana Rattray
For a set-it-and-forget-it breakfast, make hard-boiled eggs in your Instant Pot. There’s no guesswork and in about 15 minutes, you’ll have perfectly cooked eggs. Enjoy a few for a quick breakfast bite, then cut some up to enjoy with your lunchtime salad or sandwich. Or use them to make kimchi eggs.
You May Like: Bed And Breakfast Inns In Savannah Ga
Tips For Making Breakfast Easier
There are a few practices that you can implement that will help in serving healthier breakfasts and they all tie back to one thing- a Menu Plan.
Menu Plan: I like to have a master list of our favorite breakfasts. I factor in how much time I have in the morning, how much time the different recipes take to make and if a recipe can be made ahead of time. From there I determine which one will work best on each day. Some other considerations include:
- There are many breakfast items that can be kept in the freezer like Pancakes, Sweet and Savory Casseroles, Quick Breads and more. All you have to do is heat them up and eat.
- Go shopping so that you have ALL the ingredients youll need for the week.
- Assemble overnight casseroles and refrigerate. All you have to do is pop them in the oven while youre getting ready.
- Double up. We may not like eating the same breakfast each day, but we dont mind eating the same thing 2-3 different times a week.
- Cut any fruit the night before and keep in the fridge.
What breakfast meals are easy enough for kids to make?
Cereal is convenient and easy. Kids tend to love them and can prepare a bowl for themselves. Unfortunately, many cereals are so unhealthy you might as well eat a bag of candy. With a little bit of initial effort, you can teach your kids how to make a healthy, easy breakfast all on their own.
Ricotta Toast And Berries
Have some leftover ricotta from that lasagna or baked ziti you made the other night? Smear some on some whole grain toast, top with berries and chia seeds, and you’re good to go.
When you have leftover broccoli from last night’s dinner, you might as well throw it into an omelet with cheddar cheese and cubed Canadian bacon.
Read Also: Is Mcdonald’s Serving Breakfast
Eggs But Dress Them Up & Make Them Fancy
- Smokey Bacon, Potato and Cheddar Hash (cover photo. This recipe can be found at the bottom of this post.
- Baked Eggs with Swiss Chard and Green Olives. This stunning, cream-laced baked egg recipe is an easy and luxurious way to enjoy brunch at home.
- Salsa Verde Baked Eggs. while this sounds like something you’d order in a restaurant, it’s actually a really easy dish to make. And if you’re looking for healthy breakfast ideas, look no further! This one is low-carb, gluten-free and vegetarian!
- Spinach-Mushroom Strata. Melty Swiss cheese and buttery mushrooms sautéed with fresh thyme make this savory, earthy spinach strata a make-ahead breakfast idea thats almost too good to be true.
- Shirred Eggs with Leeks. Like all egg recipes, shirred eggs are pretty quick and easy to make, but they’re elegant enough for Christmas morning!
Breakfast Sandwiches + Bagels
A breakfast sandwich can be the perfect way to start your day. Its portable, so you can take it with you on the go, and its packed with protein and other nutrients to give you energy and keep you full until lunchtime. Plus, there are endless possibilities for breakfast sandwich recipes, so you can always find one that sounds appealing.
If youre looking for a new breakfast sandwich to try, this egg biscuit recipe is a great option. The biscuit is light and fluffy, and the soft scrambled egg and prosciutto add flavor and texture. Plus, the whole dish comes together in just minutes, so its perfect for busy mornings. So next time you need a breakfast sandwich to get you out of bed, give this recipe a try.
Also Check: Breakfast Meal Prep For Weight Loss
Easy Breakfast Recipes You Can Make In 15 Minutes
If breakfast for you often looks like an apple and a granola bar, that’s okay, but you are worth so much more. A truly good breakfast one that lures you out of bed and gives you energy doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming. Need proof? Here are 20 breakfasts that take 15 minutes or less to make and are worth sacrificing a tiny bit of sleep for we pinky promise.
1. Fancy AF Egg Clouds: Egg clouds look impressive but come together with a simple mixture of egg whites, parmesan, and bacon. Serve with buttered toast triangles for yolk drippage.
2. Creamy, Dairy-Free Muesli: This breakfast replicates the creamy texture of traditional muesli with vegan-friendly almond milk, coconut cream, and coconut yogurt. We like to stir in apples, raisins, and shredded coconut, but you can use any add-ins you like.
3. Protein Pancakes 3 Ways: Making pancakes on a weekday feels much more justified when theyre composed of healthier ingredients like oats, Greek yogurt, and banana.
4. Best Scrambled Eggs: We know, we know. Whats so special about scrambled eggs? When you cook them over low heat with extra butter until soft and custardy, youll be a believer too.
5. Mermaid Smoothie Bowl: This smoothie bowl gets its creaminess from coconut milk and frozen banana and its dreamy hue from blue algae powder. The best part: The flavors work with any toppings, from fruit to seeds to nut butter.
Follow us on for more recipe inspo!
Whole Wheat Bread And Lox
For your anti-inflammatory dose of omega-3 fatty acids, serve up some smoked salmon for your morning meal. Smear toasted whole-grain bread with whipped cream cheese or goat cheese and top with smoked salmon, sliced tomato, sliced red onion, and capers.
Get our recipe for a Smoked Salmon Sandwich.
Pop two high-quality waffles in the toasterwe recommend either a high-protein brand like Buttermilk & Vanilla Power Waffles from Kodiak Cakes or a high-fiber serving such as Kashi’s 7-Grain Waffles. Top one side with our favorite no-sugar-added peanut butter, like Maranatha Creamy, the other with either jelly or fresh berries, and breakfast is served.
For a veggie-filled breakfast, scramble two eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. In a non-stick pan, add a pat of butter and saute mushrooms until lightly browned. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Pour in the scrambled eggs, top with feta or goat cheese, and cook until your preferred doneness.
You May Like: Bed And Breakfast Smoky Mountains
Quick + Easy Breakfast Ideas
Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day! Well, breakfast foods in general are.
Whether you eat breakfast in the morning or have breakfast for dinner , Ive put together a list of my favorite easy breakfast recipes
More often than not, we dont have time in the morning to make a fancy breakfastespecially on weekdays before school!
Fortunately, many breakfast foods can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer to make a busy morning easier .
All of the recipes below are some of our favorite quick and easy breakfast ideas.
Peanut Butter & Date Oat Pots
Overnight oats are an easy way to prep an instant breakfast in the morning. Prep these peanut butter & date oat pots by soaking porridge oats in boling water. Then add crunchy peanut butter, plain bio yogurt, chopped medjool dates and vanilla extract. Leave to soak overnight in the fridge. Top with extra yogurt and a dust with cinnamon.
See more instant breakfasts in our overnight oats collection.
Read Also: Bed And Breakfast St George Utah
What Sides Go Well With This Easy Breakfast Idea
You can make some breakfast potatoes or just enjoy some dipping sauce. Whatever is easiest for busy weekday mornings.
There you have it! One of the easiest and most versatile breakfast meals ever Breakfast Quesadillas!
Dont forget to use a good skillet so you dont burn that baby! Heres my favorite! > FAV Skillet
Porridge With Blueberry Compote
Our healthy blueberry compote is low in calories and fat takes just ten minutes. Cook the oats for two minutes until thickened, then combine with Greek-style yogurt. Poach frozen blueberries with honey until they are tender but still holding their shape. Top the porridge with more yogurt and spoon over the blueberries.
Find more variations with our porridge topping recipes.
Don’t Miss: Bed N Breakfast Hermann Mo
Here Are The Best Meal Prep Containers For Breakfast Recipes:
- Glass meal prep bowls are so great for microwaving and reheating your food safely perfect for breakfast casseroles and steel cut oats
- These Bento box containers are perfect for separating ingredients but using the same container
- Restock your freezer with nitrate/sugar-free bacon from Butcher Box and for a limited time get two free ribeyes and bacon!
Can I Freeze Breakfast Quesadillas
Yes! Heres how to freeze breakfast quesadillas for later:
Recommended Reading: What Is The Best Breakfast Cereal For Diabetics To Eat
Easy Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Increase your daily vegetable intake with these easy and fluffy scrambled eggs with veggies. This scrambled egg recipe is ready in just 10 minutes – perfect for busy mornings. This is the best way to enjoy scrambled eggs – loaded with veggies, a sprinkle of cheese and full of flavour.
These quick and easy breakfast recipes will all have you off to work on time with a full and happy belly! With 17 new breakfast recipes to choose from, the only question is which will you try first?
If youve tried any of these Breakfast Recipes Id love to hear how you enjoyed them! Pop a comment below!
You can also FOLLOW ME on , and to keep up to date with more delicious recipes.
Start The Day With A Powerful And Healthy Breakfast
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but its easy to get stuck in a breakfast rut. Sometimes you just need a few ideas to get the wheels turning.
Here are more than 33 tasty and filling breakfast recipes for you to browse.
We are sharing easy breakfast recipes in6 categories:
- Quick and Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Breakfast Sandwiches,
Also Check: Bed And Breakfast Fredericksburg Va
Masala Chicken On Toast
This is a great easy breakfast recipe to use if you have some leftover chicken. Saute some chicken chunks with masalas and juicy tomatoes and serve it on to toasted bread. No work at all yet a flavourful breakfast to fest on.
An easy breakfast recipe to use leftover chicken.
A favourite in most North Indian homes, besan ka cheela needs very few ingredients, is super easy to make and will be ready in minutes. It’s a great recipe for busy mornings.
A simple recipe that needs very few ingredients and just a few minutes.
Sweet, fluffy and delicious pancakes that are eggless too! Serve these basic pancakes with a sweet or a savoury filling/sauce.
American staple, pancakes are quick and easy breakfast option that kids and adults both would love.
Cold Brew Iced Coffee
This recipe makes just two servings of cold brew, so if you’re new to the method, it will be a good test batch to see exactly how strong you want your steep to be. Once you’ve found your sweet spot of brewing time, you can double, triple or even quadruple the yield. The strained concentrate will keep tightly sealed in the fridge for up to a week.
Get the Recipe: Pancakes
You May Like: Healthy Breakfast Bars For Weight Loss
Quick And Easy Breakfast With Eggs
Breakfast Quesadillas are one of my favorite breakfast meals ever. Yes, I said ever!
I had my first Breakfast Quesadilla when I was much younger while visiting my family in Mexico. Much to my surprise, they had a housekeeper and a chef and she made homemade tortillas stuffed them with cheesy, fluffy scrambled eggs to make an amazing breakfast dish that I just loved!
Ever since then, Ive made them in my own home and now theyre a family favorite! I dont make my own tortillas from scratch but, the rest is pretty spot on to those delicious, golden brown, cheesy quesadillas I had as a child.
Heres just how to make them!
Breakfast Rolls & Brunchy Baked Goodies
- Oat Scones. Buttery and made moist thanks to a secret ingredient, these oat scones are a Scottish-ish riff on everyones favorite breakfast treat.
- Cardamom Rolls with Almond Glaze. This cardamom roll recipe yields fluffy, tender, rich cardamom buns that will brighten even the dullest of winter mornings.
- Dairy Free Cinnamon Rolls. These tender, gooey, dairy-free cinnamon rolls, are so delicious, no one will know that theyre vegan.
- Coffee Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Cream Cheese Icing. Weve taken everything you love about weekend brunch and rolled it all into one unique, sweet and sticky grown-up cinnamon roll!
- Jam Dot Oat Scones. This recipe fuses a buttery biscuit dough with nutty oats, vanilla yogurt, and a generous dollop of jam for a fun twist on the brunch classic.
- Monkey Bread With Vanilla and Walnuts. A super easy monkey bread recipe made with store-bought biscuit dough and studded with rich walnuts thats ready in a flash and sure to pleasethats a breakfast idea just about anyone can get behind!
Read Also: Noes Nest Bed And Breakfast
Toppings For Breakfast Quesadillas
This is a super simple breakfast idea that can be enjoyed on its own, or paired with dipping sauces and sides to round out your morning meal.
Here are some toppings you can pile onto these bacon and egg quesadillas:
- Pico de gallo
- Shredded cheese
If you love breakfast for dinner like I do, then youll adore this quick breakfast idea. Breakfast ideas with eggs are so good!
You might even say this would the one meal that you would ask for if stranded on a desert island!
Clementine & Vanilla Porridge With Citrus Salsa
Brighten up your morning with this vibrant clementine & vanilla porridge with citrus salsa. This porridge is low in fat and loaded with vitamin C, calcium and folate. Soak porridge oats with citrus peel and vanilla extract in 800ml water overnight, Then make a citrus salsa by chopping clementines, grapefruit and mint leaves. Cook the porridge and top with salsa, yogurt, seeds and nuts.
Find more filling breakfasts in our porridge collection.
Recommended Reading: Bed And Breakfast In Salzburg
Sweet Breakfast Ideas Including Pancakes Waffles And French Toast
A big pancake or waffle breakfast is always a favorite with kids and likewise, adults! Weekends are a great time to pull out the waffle iron or griddle and make up something special. Some hot maple syrup or a flavored syrup, and sprinkled powdered sugar on top are just the ticket for a fun start to the day. Everyone will be asking for seconds when you make up one of these delicious recipes.
Breakfast Breads Muffins And Rolls Breakfast Ideas
For a taste of homemade goodness in the morning, breads are the way to go. Breakfast breads, muffins, and cinnamon rolls can be made ahead saving time and energy in the mornings. And, to be sure, baked breads just make you happy. They taste so good. Without doubt, each bite will put a smile on your face and you know it will be a good day!
You May Like: What Time Does Mcdonalds Start Selling Breakfast
Popular Indian Breakfast Recipes
Lacy, thin dosa warm and comforting poha wholesome and filling upma dozens of carb-y, delicious parathas Indians know how to do breakfast right.
If youre new to Indian cuisine, prepare yourself for some serious yumminess, featuring many different types of breads, grains, stews and porridges. Whether youre in the mood for something sweet or savory, mild or fiery youve come to the right place.
Scrambled Eggs And Chicken Sausages
This power packed high-protein breakfast meal is just what you need to kick-start your day. It is also really easy and quick to put together. So smack your lips over simple and easy to prepare scrambled eggs tossed in mild spices with chicken sausages.
Eggs and chicken is a great combination for a high-protein breakfast meal that keeps you full for long hours.
This favourite breakfast staple from South India is super easy to make and perfect for a wholesome morning meal. Throw in some veggies like peas, carrots and beans to make it more nutritious.
A great breakfast staple from South India that is light and easy on stomach yet filling enough.
One of the easiest and most delicious breakfast recipes, this cheesy French toast can be ready in minutes and does not require too much effort.
A perfect combination of spice and cheese.
This famous street snack from Mumbai makes for a great breakfast. Layers of tomatoes, onion, mashed potatoes slathered with fresh coriander chutney are neatly placed between toasted bread slices.
This famous street snack from Mumbai is great for breakfast.
You May Like: What Are Mcdonalds Breakfast Hours